Students of the Banking University have an possibility to receive two diplomas: University Diploma and Diploma of European higher education institution – partner recognized in the European Union. On the program “Double Diploma” students can study in two education institutions simultaneously.
Training on the programs “Double Diploma” can be full-time or distance (depending on the program). The education is conduted in English (on some optional programs students may also study in Russian).
After successful completion of the program students have the opportunity to receive two diplomas:
- Master of the Banking University in chosen specialty;
- Master of the European University in speciality according to the joint program.
The advantages of the double diploma:
- the increase of student`s competitive advantages in the domestic labour market, the European Union and the world markets;
- improving the knowledge of English;
- obtaining additional professional and life experience;
- studying cultural and traditional features of the country and aspects of its business;
- the cost of education is lower than the exit model of studying;
- training schedule is adapted to students.
Programs “Double Diploma“
– Salesian University School of Sarrià (Barcelona, Spain);
– The Baltic International Academy (Riga, Latvia);
– Mikolas Romeris University (Vilnius, Lithuania);
– Krakiw University of Economics (Krakiw, Poland);
– Montreux School of Business (Montreux, Switzerland).