The Information Technologies Department was established in 2008. The department has 10 highly qualified employees, including fourDoctor of Sciences and fivePh.D.’s.
The priority of the Information Technologies Department is to develop necessary competencies cycle of information technology and specialty 122 “Computer Sciences and Information Technologies”, technical and technological culture of students that meet modern and perspective requirements of banking, finance, accounting and auditing, as well as educational activities in higher education world level.
The Information Technologies Department trains bachelors in specialty 122 “Computer Sciences and Information Technologies” professional focus “Intelligent decision-making in financial and credit sphere”, followed by the Masters in “Artificial Intelligence”.
In general students preparation is performed by 5 areas and 54 courses, with the goal of providing students with the knowledge and skills, which are necessary for development, distribution, configuration, implementation, support and practical use in financial and credit institutions of modern means of information, which include software and hardware-software systems of automate office activities, workflow, accounting, business analysis, decision support, network communications, the introduction of Internet services and “cloud” technologies, electronic payment systems, resource management, attitude and quality automation of banking, financial and insurance companies, auditing and consulting companies, industrial enterprises, educational institutions and public authorities.
In addition to full-time education, based on the use of modern tools and educational software, there is distance learning and training for distance education students for all educational courses.
In order to improve the educational process, software “Diagnostics incoming students’ knowledge”, “module-rating control knowledge”, surveys “ECTS-assessment” are developed by teachers of the department, records of the results of science activity of institutes teachers is automated by using database “Catalog “science”.
Almost all employees of the Information Technologies Department have degrees, carrying out scientific researches, supporting research links either with scientists of Ukraine or experts of near and far abroad. Overall bibliography of employees of the Information Technologies Department is more than 620 scientific and methodical publications, which is published in domestic and foreign professional journals and publishing houses.
Employeescooperate with leading experts in the field of information technology and internship in financial institutions, in leading IT-companies and universities to improve their professional level.
Students’ scientific group “Researcher”works in ledof department’s employees. The main directions are either focused research or development of experimental base, creative interaction with external agencies, and publication of scientific results. Members of student academic group “Researcher”are active in study methods and tools for intelligent decision support systems, information security, electronic commerce in financial markets and the development of mathematical and computer models to analyze the production process and educational activities.
The Information Technologies Department is introducing specialized laboratory stands and installations of its own production disciplines to study the specialty 122 “Computer Sciences and Information Technologies”.
1. Algorithmization and programming
2. Complete protection systems of information technologies
3. Computer circuitry and architecture of computers
4. Computer graphics and design
5. Computer networks
6. Cross-platform programming and web-technologies
7. Dealing information systems
8. Decision making theory
9. Design of information systems
10. Electrical engineering and electronics
11. Fundamentals of office software
12. Informatics and computer technique
13. Informatics for economists
14. Informatics for economists (in English)
15. Information and analytical support of innovation
16. Information and analytical support of the bank financial security (in English)
17. Information management
18. Information security management
19. Information security of financial institutions
20. Information systems and technologies in accounting and auditing
21. Information systems and technologies in finance
22. Information systems and technologies in the banking sector
23. Information systems in management
24. Information technologies in Business Administration
25. Information technologies in the management of banking
26. Intelligent data analysis
27. IT-project management
28. Methodology of information processes management the banking institution
29. Methods and artificial intelligence systems
30. Methods of working with structured documents
31. Modeling and analysis of business processes in the bank
32. Modeling systems
33. Modern methods of decision-making
34. Numerical methods
35. Objective-oriented programming
36. Operating systems
37. Organization and database design
38. Organization of data and knowledge
39. Payment systems
41. Processing systems of economic information
42. Service banking systems
43. Statistical modeling and forecasting
44. System analysis
45. Technologies of distributed systems and parallel computing
46. Technologies of software
47. The computer-aided design technologies
48. The methodology of information management banking institution
49. The organization and management of information and analytical support enterprise security
50. The theory of algorithms
52. Web-technologies and web-design